Despite the lack of opportunity for competitive play this season, Home Court 6th through 8th grade boys and girls have an opportunity to get back on the court (and out of the house) to build skills and confidence for next season in a positive, productive and safe environment. The Spring Development Club provides the opportunity to develop their individual skills and basketball I.Q. in small group skill training, competitive drills and scrimmages. In addition participants will gain valuable insight of the importance of valuable teammate skills (hustle, focus and support) so they become an even more valuable asset to their team next season.
While we will have to make some necessary changes to our programs to follow Federal, State and local guidelines, Home Court will continue to provide the positive and productive exprerience our participants have grown accustomed to. Our first priority will be the safety of our coaches, participants and families. You can find more information on our new safety guidelines HERE.
This five week program helps players become well rounded by developing their all-around skills and includes:
- Postive coaching, personal attention and specific instruction to maximize the potential for development.
- Coaches who create a positive and productive environment where hard work and fun go hand and hand.
- Players grouped by grade and ability to ensure that players are appropriately challenged by the instruction and competition.
- Coaches will also demonstrate the importance of focus, hustle and support in achieving success on and off the court.
- Player to coach ratio of 5 to 1 or less.
- Limited enrollment to maximize the opportunity for personal attention and drill repetition (a maximum of 6 players per group with no more than 4 groups in the gym).
- Well organized, fast-paced sessions that keep players moving and engaged through a variety of drills, competitions and scrimmages.
- Emphasis on fundamental skill development (shooting, ball handling, scoring moves, defensive footwork, etc.)
6th - 8th Grade Girls
Session A: Tuesdays, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30 & 4/6
Session B: Thursdays, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 3/11, 3/18, 3/25, 4/1 & 4/8
6th - 8th Grade Boys
Session A: Mondays, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29 & 4/5
Session B: Tuesdays, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30 & 4/6
Session C: Wednesday, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31 & 4/7
Session D: Thursdays, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 3/11, 3/18, 3/25, 4/1 & 4/8
If you have any questions or for more information please call (425) 487-1030.