2021 FALL & WINTER COVID OPERATING GUIDELINES
Home Court is in King County which has moved passed the Roadmap to Recovery Phased Reopening to fully open. While COVID cases continue to decline and vaccination counts increase, we are still diligently following our operating guidelines to ensure our participants, coaches, and families stay as safe and healthy as possible. The following guidelines will be in place for all Home Court programs. We will continue to monitor all guidance from Federal, State, County and local governing bodies and make any adjustments to these guidleins when needed.
Home Court's Facility Guidelines include but are not limited to:
Home Court will continue to strictly follow any guidelines from teh Department of Health and changes will be made to these guidelines as needed. As we continue to make progress towards nomalcy, Home Court will continue to do everything we can to ensure the safety of our participants, coaches , and family members..
- BEGINNING OCTOBER 25TH, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE KING COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT VACCINATION ORDER, PARTICIPANTS 12 YEARS OLD AND OLDER WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION STATUS OR A NEGATIVE PCR COVID TEST WITHIN 72 HOURS OF THE SESSION.
- Participants or families who have been diagnosed w/COVID 19 and have not recovered or are still within the required 14 day quarantine are not allowed to enter the facility.
- Participants or families who have show symptoms of COVID 19 in the last 24 hours are not allowed to enter the facility.
- Unvaccinated Participants or families who have come in close contact (15 minutes, w/in 6 feet without facial covering) with a person confirmed or suspected to have COVID 19 within the last 14 days are not allowed to enter the facility.
- Full Vaccinated Participants who have com in close contact with a person confrimed or suspected to have COVID 19, but show NO SYMPTOMS are allowed to enter the facility.
- With King County now at a "High Transmission Rate" based on CDC guidelines, we are now requiring all participants and spectators to wear masks regardless of vaccination status.
- Home Court is mandating that all staff and volunteer coaches are fully vaccinated. Out of an abundance of caution, all coaches will wear facial coverings while they are in the gym during programs.
- All Parents, family members or other spectators are required to wear facial coverings when in the facility, regardless of vaccination status.
- Players will have their temperature taken with a "no contact" thermometer before entering the facility (anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will be considered to have a fever and be sent home).
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to all players and coaches upon entering the gym, during program breaks and at the conclusion of each session.
- Players and coaches are no longer asked to bring their own ball to the facility each time they come. They may bring their own ball if they would like, but it is not a requirement. Home Court will be providing basketballs for drills, competitions and scrimmages.
- Exhaust fans will be run between sessions to increase airflow.
- Drinking fountains will only be allowed to be used as water bottle filling stations.
- The facility will be cleaned throughout the day.