SUMMER 2021 COVID OPERATING GUIDELINES
Home Court is in King County which has moved passed the Roadmap to Recovery Phased Reopening to fully open. While COVID cases continue to decline and vaccination counts increase, we are still diligently following our operating guidelines to ensure our participants, coaches, and families stay as safe and healthy as possible. The following guidelines will be in place for all Home Court programs. We will continue to monitor all guidance from Federal, State, County and local governing bodies and make any adjustments to these guidleins when needed.
Home Court's Facility Guidelines include but are not limited to:
Home Court will continue to strictly follow any guidelines from teh Department of Health and changes will be made to these guidelines as needed. As we continue to make progress towards nomalcy, Home Court will continue to do everything we can to ensure the safety of our participants, coaches , and family members..
- Participants or families who have been diagnosed w/COVID 19 and have not recovered or are still within the required 14 day quarantine are not allowed to enter the facility.
- Participants or families who have show symptoms of COVID 19 in the last 24 hours are not allowed to enter the facility.
- Participants or families who have come in close contact (15 minutes, w/in 6 feet without facial covering) with a person confirmed or suspected to have COVID 19 within the last 14 days and have not received a negative COVID-19 test at least 7 days after the exposure are not allowed to enter the facility.
- Participants who show proof that they have fully completed their vaccination series (14 days since 2nd shot of Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or single shot of Johnons & Johnson vaccine) will not be reuqired to wear facial covering while on the court. Those choosing to continue to wear facial covering are welcome to do so but is no longer a requirement.
- Participants who have not fully completed their vaccination series must always wear facial coverings while in the gym.
- Out of an abundance of caution, all coaches will wear facial coverings while they are in the gym during programs regardless of their vaccination status. Coaches who have fully completed their vaccination series are not required to wear facial covering while in the facility when there are no participants in the gym.
- Parents, family members or other spectators who have fully completed their vaccination series are not required to wear facial covering while in the parent balcony.
- Parents, family members or other spectators who have NOT fully completed their vaccination series ARE required to wear facial covering while in the parent balcony.
- All Parents, family members or other spectators ARE required to wear facial coverings when on the gym floor, regardless of vaccination status.
- Players will have their temperature taken with a "no contact" thermometer before entering the facility (anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will be considered to have a fever and be sent home).
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to all players and coaches upon entering the gym, during program breaks and at the conclusion of each session.
- Players and coaches are no longer asked to bring their own ball to the facility each time they come. They may bring their own ball if they would like, but it is not a requirement. Home Court will be providing basketballs for drills, competitions and scrimmages.
- Exhaust fans will be run between sessions to increase airflow.
- Drinking fountains will only be allowed to be used as water bottle filling stations.
- The facility will be cleaned throughout the day.