Make sure you get on the court this winter! Game Time provides an opportunity for 5th - 8th grade boys to improve skills, basketball I.Q. and competitive spirit in a positive and productive environment. At the start of the program the sessions will focus on developing skills and basketball I.Q. As the sessions continue the program focus will shift towards more time for competitive scrimmages and competitons. In addition participants will gain valuable insight of the importance of valuable teammate skills (hustle, focus and support) so they become an even more valuable asset to their team as soon as local leagues can start their season.
While we will have to make some necessary changes to our programs to follow Federal, State and local guidelines, Home Court will continue to provide the positive and productive exprerience our participants have grown accustomed to. Our first priority will be the safety of our coaches, participants and families. You can find more information on our new safety guidelines HERE.
This six week program helps players become well rounded by developing their all-around skills and includes:
- Postive coaching, personal attention and specific instruction to maximize the potential for development.
- Coaches who create a positive and productive environment where hard work and fun go hand and hand.
- Players grouped by grade and ability to ensure that players are appropriately challenged by the instruction and competition.
- Coaches will also demonstrate the importance of focus, hustle and support in achieving success on and off the court.
- Player to coach ratio of 5 to 1 or less.
- Limited enrollment to maximize the opportunity for personal attention, drill repetition and playing time.
- Well organized, fast-paced sessions that keep players moving and engaged through a variety of drills, competitions and scrimmages.
- Emphasis on fundamental skill and basketball I.Q. development.
5th & 6th Grade Boys
Session A: Mondays, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31 & 2/7
Session B: Wednesdays, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2 & 2/9
Session C: Saturdays, 1:30 to 3 p.m. - 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5 & 2/12
7th & 8th Grade Boys
Session A: Tuesdays, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1 & 2/8
Session B: Wednesday, 7 to 8:30 p.m. - 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2 & 2/9
Session C: Saturdays, 3:30 to 5 p.m. - 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5 & 2/12
If you have any questions or for more information please call (425) 487-1030.