Come learn the FUN-DEE-Mentals of the game while gaining an appreciation for valuable teammate skills. A great program for our younger players to start off on the right foot in preparation for organized league play. An emphasis on the key rules and concepts helps players better understand the game, increasing the opportunity for enjoyment and future involvement in basketball.
Our first priority will be the safety of our coaches, participants and families. You can find more information on our new safety guidelines HERE.
- Sessions will include a wide array of drills, contests, and organized games.
- Basketball Hoops set at 8 feet to allow each participant to experience success.
- Participants will work to acquire skills that help develop positive habits on and off the court.
- Program will be lead by a select group of coaches that create a fun and positive learning environment.
- Limited enrollment to ensure player to coach ratio of 5 to 1.
5:15 - 6:30 p.m.
11/5, 11/12, 11/19
(No Session 11/26)
12/3 & 12/10
10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
11/6, 11/13, 11/20
(No Session 11/27)
12/4 & 12/11
1 - 2:15 p.m.
11/7, 11/14, 11/21
(No Session 11/28)
12/5 & 12/12
Or call (425)487-1030